The premium fully automatic parking system that takes a vertical approach.
The MasterVario R2L accommodates more cars within a small area.
An automatic tower system from KLAUS Multiparking is always the right choice if little floor space is available. Rather than being wide, the tower system is either tall or deep – a lift transports your vehicle to a free parking space, where it is safely parked. With 15 parking levels one above the other and between 1 to 6 parking spaces per level, each system can provide up to 50 parking spaces within an extremely small area.
The MasterVario R2 model is the premium solution for short access times that uses a minimal amount of floor space. An additional vehicle turntable inside the transfer cabin means that you never need to reverse your car. From standard cars to SUVs, the MasterVario R2L recognises the height of your vehicle and finds the appropriate parking space for it.
In addition to systems for standard car dimensions and weights, special solutions are available on request. Of course, in many instances, the system can be adapted to your individual project requirements.
Your personal representative for the tower systems:
All the information relating to the MasterVario R2L
- For max. 50 vehicles
- Floor space requirements: minimal
System variants: above-ground and/or underground
- Vertical levels: up to 15 parking levels
- Horizontal levels: 1 – 6 parking spaces per level
- Vehicle dimensions: length 520 cm, width 215 cm (other dimensions possible as an option), height to suit requirements, two different car heights also possible
- Standard design: 2,500 kg per parking space, higher loading possible as an option on request
- Parking space layout: one, two or three rows, to the right and/or left of the lift, lengthways storage
- Lift: for vertical transportation to the respective parking levels and for transferring the vehicle to the storage area
- Operation: access control via transponder, remote control
- Transfer cabin: at ground level or in the basement
- Vehicle turntable available as an option
The key benefits at a glance↓
- Optimal access times
- Accommodates vehicles in safety
- Protection from theft and damage
- Safe access to the parking system without narrow ramps or dark entrances
- The amount of space used can be reduced by up to 50 percent – compared to conventional parking spaces
- No space required for ramps or driveways
- Economising on parking levels and the equipment required (lighting, ventilation, sprinkler systems)
- Reduction in construction time
- Use the building space that is saved for additional parking spaces or more profitable purposes
Fields of application↓
- In residential and commercial buildings in large cities
- For more parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings
- To increase capacity in underground car parks or parking garages, e.g. of hotels
- More parking spaces for car dealerships, car rental companies or vintage car collections
- For vehicle displays