The premium fully automatic parking system for long and narrow premises.
MasterVario R3C – The high-bay system for cars with up to 60 parking spaces.
The shelf systems feature a similar design to a high-bay warehouse and have an additional moving axis compared to the tower system. Shelf systems are therefore ideal for narrow and long premises and buildings. The shelf system can also be installed above ground, underground, or as a combination of both variants. The MasterVario R3C shelf system has the same flexible qualities as the tower system, but one distinct advantage: due to the additional moving axis of the storage and retrieval unit, up to ten vehicles can be arranged behind each other in this system. Each of the grids can be designed as single, double or even triple grids.
Each parking level can have up to 30 vehicle parking spaces. To ensure that access times remain quick, the maximum number of parking spaces of 50 – 60 vehicles per system/transfer cabin should not be exceeded, even for this fully automatic parking system. The MasterVario R3C model is the perfect choice if you have elongated premises. From standard cars to SUVs, the MasterVario R3C recognises the height of your vehicle and finds the appropriate parking space for it.
In addition to systems for standard car dimensions and weights, special solutions are available on request. Of course, in many instances, the system can be adapted to your individual project requirements.
Your personal representative for the shelf systems:
All the information relating to the MasterVario R3C
- For max. 50 – 60 vehicles per system and/or transfer cabin
- Floor space requirements: elongated
- System variants: above-ground and/or underground
- Vertical levels: up to 10 parking levels
- Horizontal levels: up to 30 parking spaces per level
- Vehicle dimensions: length 520 cm, width 215 cm (other dimensions possible as an option), height to suit requirements, two different car heights also possible
- Standard design: 2,500 kg per parking space, higher loading possible as an option on request
- Parking space layout: one, two or three rows to the right and/or left of the storage and retrieval unit, 20 vehicles side by side, sideways storage
- Operation: access control via transponder, remote control
- Transfer cabin: at ground level or in the basement
- Cars transferred to the storage area by means of a storage and retrieval unit with a horizontal and vertical conveyor unit, and an additional, optional lateral lift
- Vehicle turntable available as an option
The key benefits at a glance↓
- Optimal access times
- Accommodates vehicles in safety
- Protection from theft and damage
- Safe access to the parking system without narrow ramps or dark entrances
- The amount of space used can be reduced by up to 50 percent – compared to conventional parking spaces
- No space required for ramps or driveways
- Economising on parking levels and the equipment required (lighting, ventilation, sprinkler systems)
- Reduction in construction time
- Use the building space that is saved for additional parking spaces or more profitable purposes
Fields of application↓
- In residential and commercial buildings in large cities
- For more parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings
- To increase capacity in underground car parks or parking garages, e.g. of hotels
- More parking spaces for car dealerships, car rental companies or vintage car collections
- For vehicle displays