The most space-saving premium parker
MultiBase 2078i – The first choice for low garage heights.
The MultiBase 2078i is the most space-saving premium parker, which reduces the installation height by up to 30 cm compared to the MultiBase 2072i by inclining the platforms. The angle of the bottom platform is ideal if you have to use a slope to the garage in order to maintain the correct distances to constructions abutting property lines. The offset steel pillar allows car doors to be opened further, thus ensuring easy entry and exit. The system accommodates heavy vehicles in a particularly space-saving manner and is perfect for storing vehicles with a height of up to 215 cm. Thanks to the electro-hydraulic synchronization control system, the MultiBase 2078i is more environmentally-friendly, requires less maintenance and is generally more efficient than previous systems with a mechanical synchroniser.
We offer a wide range of accessories for your MultiBase 2078i.
Your personal representative for the MultiBase 2078i:
All the information relating to the MultiBase 2078i
- For independent parking
- Single platform (SP) for 2 cars or double platform (DP) for 4 cars
- Total height of standard type: 335 cm
- Pit depth of standard type: 180/185 cm
- Vehicle dimensions: height 150 to 215 cm, length 500 to 520 cm
- Usable platform width for standard type: 230/460 cm, optional up to max. 270/540 cm
- Standard design: 2,000 kg per parking space, optional max. 2,600 kg SP/DP or max. 3,000 kg SP
- Horizontal access to the upper parking level, slightly inclined access to the lower parking level
- Platform coating: StandardGrip, optional AluLongLife or EasyWalk
Field of application↓
- In garages for family homes and apartment buildings – ideal in the case of constructions abutting property lines
- In prefabricated garages
- For more parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings
- To increase capacity in underground car parks or parking garages, e.g. of hotels