The parking pallet that perfectly complements other parking systems.
ParkBoard PQ pallets move individual cars transversely.
This pallet system moves the cars transversely. At the touch of a button, a powerful electric motor moves the parking pallets along rails, thus giving access to the desired parking space. This enables areas such as access lanes in a parking garage to be used as additional parking spaces in an intelligent way. The ParkBoard PQ parking pallet can be shifted transversely and is available for individual vehicles.
It can also be retrofitted in existing underground car parks or parking garages.
Your personal representative for the ParkBoard PQ:
All the information relating to the ParkBoard PQ
- Each pallet holds one vehicle
- Pallets travel along rails
- Vehicle dimensions: standard 206 cm, lengths max. 500 cm, heights 10 cm lower than the headroom
- Standard design: 2,000 kg per parking space, optional max. 2,600 kg
- Retrofitting possible, depending on local conditions
- Platform coating: StandardGrip
- Independent parking
Field of application↓
- In garages for family homes and apartment buildings
- For more parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings
- To increase capacity in underground car parks or parking garages, e.g. of hotels or car dealerships