The affordably priced premium parker
SingleUp 2015 creates two parking spaces in a very confined space.
The hugely space-saving SingleUp 2015 creates room for two vehicles in garages with a low height of just 290 cm. No pit is required for installation.
This makes the parking system ideal for increasing the number of parking spaces in the garages of hotels or car dealerships, for example, in a simple and inexpensive way. In the SingleUp 2015, the vehicles must be parked in a specific order – i.e. the bottom parking space must be empty before the platform for the second car can be lowered. Ideally, use the upper platform for long-term parking, e.g. a vintage car, and the lower parking space for short-term parking.
Your personal representative for the SingleUp 2015:
All the information relating to the SingleUp 2015
- For dependent parking
- Single platform (SP) for 2 cars
- Total height of standard type: 290 cm
- Pit depth: no pit required
- Vehicle dimensions: height 150 to 160 cm, length up to 480 cm
- Usable platform width for standard type: max. 230 cm
- Standard design: 2,500 kg for the upper parking space, no weight restriction for the lower parking space
- Horizontal access to the parking level
- Retrofitting possible, depending on local conditions
- Platform coating: StandardGrip, EasyWalk or AluLongLife
Field of application↓
- In garages for family homes and apartment buildings
- For more parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings
- To increase capacity in underground car parks or parking garages, e.g. of hotels or car rental companies
- Retrofitting in existing buildings also possible