singlevario 2061 outdoor
The most flexible parker for retrofitting – even outdoors
SingleVario 2061 Outdoor – Double-decker garage made easy.
Selected Klaus double parkers® are also available as outdoor versions. The robust technology is also protected against the weather. You can save yourself the time-consuming and expensive work involved in constructing a garage, while still creating more parking spaces per parking location.
The SingleVario 2061 is the simple and inexpensive way to turn one parking space into two – right on top of one another. The premium parker is installed without a pit and is extremely flexible. It can be adapted to the space available and different vehicle heights, for example. The system is therefore particularly suitable for the modernisation of existing buildings as well.
As is usual for dependent parking, the lower parking space must be empty before the platform for the second car can be lowered. The system is therefore ideal for using the upper platform for the long-term parking of vintage cars or the like, for example, and the lower parking space for short-term parking.
All the information relating to the SingleVario 2061Outdoor
- For dependent parking
- Single platform (SP) for 2 cars
- Total height of standard type: 330 cm
- Pit depth: no pit required
- Vehicle dimensions: height 150 to 200 cm, length 500 to 520 cm
- Distance between platforms: can be flexibly adjusted, even retrospectively
- Usable platform width for standard type: 230 cm, optional up to max. 270 cm
- Standard design: 2,000 kg for the upper parking space, optional max. 2,600 kg SP, for countries where snow loads do not need to be taken into consideration. No weight restriction for the lower parking space.
- Horizontal access to the parking level
- Retrofitting possible, depending on local conditions
- Platform coating: EasyWalk, optional AluLongLife or EasyWalk
Field of application↓
- In the inner courtyard of apartment buildings, office buildings and hotels, for example
- Significant increase in the number of parking spaces offered compared to ordinary garages
- To increase the number of parking spaces, e.g. hotels
- Also ideal for car dealerships or car rental companies