The most comfortable premium parker, even for outdoors
The MultiBase 2072i has ample room for a comfortable entry and exit.
Selected Klaus double parkers® are also available as outdoor versions. The robust technology is also protected against the weather. You can save yourself the time-consuming and expensive work involved in constructing a garage, while still creating more parking spaces per parking location.
The MultiBase 2072i Outdoor is one of the most comfortable parking systems available, since the offset steel pillar allows car doors to be opened further, thus ensuring easy entry and exit. The system accommodates heavy vehicles in a space-saving manner and is perfect for storing vehicles with a height of up to 215 cm. Thanks to the electro-hydraulic synchronization control system, the MultiBase 2072i Outdoor is more environmentally-friendly, requires less maintenance and is generally more efficient than previous systems with a mechanical synchroniser.
You can also enhance your MultiBase 2072i Outdoor with our premium accessories.Find your individual solution
We are here for you
- For independent parking
- Single platform (SP) for 2 cars or double platform (DP) for 4 cars
- Total height of standard type: 335 cm
- Pit depth of standard type: 180/185 cm
- Vehicle dimensions: height 150 to 215 cm, length 500 to 520 cm
- Usable platform width for standard type: 230/460 cm, optional up to max. 270/540 cm
- Standard design: 2,000 kg per parking space, optional max. 2,600 kg SP/DP or max. 3,000 kg SP
- Horizontal access to all parking levels
- Platform coating: StandardGrip, optional AluLongLife or EasyWalk
Field of application
- In the inner courtyard of apartment buildings,
- office buildings and hotels, for example
- Significant increase in the number of parking spaces offered compared to ordinary garages
- To increase the number of parking spaces, e.g. hotels
- Also ideal for car dealerships or car rental companies