The simple parking pallet.
ParkBoard PE pallets move individual cars lengthwise.
Pallet systems make more efficient use of the space in a parking garage, for example. At the touch of a button, the parking pallets are moved along rails by means of an electric motor, thus giving access to the desired parking space. In this way, additional parking spaces can be created on unused areas and in access lanes.
The ParkBoard PE parking pallets can be shifted lengthwise and are available for individual vehicles. They can also be retrofitted in existing garages or parking garages.Find your individual solution
- Each pallet holds one vehicle
- Pallets travel along rails
- Vehicle dimensions: widths max. 190 cm, lengths max. 500 cm, heights 10 cm lower than the headroom
- Standard design: 2,000 kg per parking space, optional max. 2,300 kg
- Retrofitting possible, depending on local conditions
- Platform coating: StandardGrip
- Independent parking
- In garages for family homes and apartment buildings
- For more parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings
- To increase capacity in underground car parks or parking garages, e.g. of hotels or car dealerships