Parking sprace for people with disabilities“
MultiBase 2072i special design
In Germany, handicapped-accessible parking spaces must be 350 cm in width in accordance with German GaVo regulations and the recommendations of DIN 18040 “Construction of accessible buildings – Design principles”
The MultiBase 2072i parking space for handicapped persons features a unique design, which includes the premium AluLongLife coating, which can be driven and walked on.
The parking space for handicapped persons has been optimised for people with limited mobility – particularly where convenience is concerned. A special control unit, for example, ensures that the control key can only be removed when the upper parking space for handicapped persons has been moved into the entrance position.Find your individual solution
- Only the top platform with a usable platform width of 350 cm may be designated as a barrier-free parking space.
- To be accessed, the platform for the parking space must be horizontal (up to max. 1°)
- Equipped with the AluLongLife platform coating, which is easy to drive and walk on. A special control unit ensures that the control key can only be removed when the upper parking space has been moved into the entrance position.
- In garages for family homes and apartment buildings
- For more parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings