Easily turn on the spot.
The ParkDisc D450, making hard-to-access parking spaces a thing of the past
To save space, many garages do not give you the option to turn your vehicle around. Reversing in or out of parking spaces is often necessary. This is where KLAUS Multiparking turntables are real game-changers. As space-saving parking aids, they turn the vehicle once around its own axis – and it can then be easily driven forwards out of the garage.
The ParkDisc D450 is available as an above-ground and underfloor version, and can also be retrofitted in existing garages or parking garages. On request, we can increase the diameter and loading of the turntable.Find your individual solution
- Above-ground and underfloor version available
- Vehicle dimensions: widths max. 190 cm, lengths 500 cm (longer car lengths possible as an option), heights for the above-ground version: 10 cm lower than the headroom
- Standard design: 2,500 kg per parking space, higher loading possible as an option
- Platform coating: hot-dip checker plate
- In garages for family homes and apartment buildings, office buildings or residential and commercial buildings
- As a space-saving parking aid in underground car parks or parking garages, e.g. of hotels, car dealerships or car rental companies
- Can also be used as an outdoor parking system without a garage, e.g. installation in an inner courtyard or a front garden