The premium semi-automatic parking system with 3 parking levels can be combined with other TrendVario models.
The premium semi-automatic machine with 3 parking levels can be combined with other TrendVario variants.
The TrendVario 6300+ can be driven through, which means it can be easily combined with the TrendVario 6100 and 6200+, as well as the 6100+ (which can also be driven through), as an additional row of parking. As no second access lane is required, this sort of combined parking system enables you to have even more parking spaces within the same floor area.
The entrance to the TrendVario 6300+ is at ground level. Unlike the other models, the system accommodates three vehicles one above the other. The parking spaces are moved vertically and horizontally and transported to the desired position. This means that they accommodate more cars within the same floor area.
For maximum operating safety, the access level is secured from the entire system by gates. This also protects the vehicles from theft and vandalism.
The semi-automatic parking system offers up to 29 parking spaces in total.
You can also enhance your TrendVario 6300+ with our premium accessoires.Find your individual solution
- For independent parking
- Can be combined with the TrendVario 6100, 6100+, 6300, 6300+ and 6200+
- 4 rows behind each other and 15 grids next to each other – up to 29 parking spaces are possible
- Total height: 335 cm to 460 cm in 5 cm increments
- Pit depth: 200 cm to 250 cm in 5 cm increments
- Vehicle dimensions: height 150 to 215 cm, length 500 to 520 cm
- Usable platform width: 230 cm to 270 cm
- Platform load: 2,000 kg per parking space, optionally 2,600 kg or max. 3,000 kg
- Individual parking spaces can even be loaded later on
- Horizontal access to all parking levels
- Platform coating: StandardGrip, optional AluLongLife or EasyWalk
- Operation via SmartChip, SmartPortable or SmartApp
* Assignment according to product data sheet
- In residential and commercial buildings in large cities
- For additional parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings
- To increase capacity in underground car parks or parking garages, e.g. of hotels
- More parking spaces for car dealerships, car rental companies or vintage car collections
- Ideal in the case of constructions abutting property lines
- Standard gates: KLAUS V-Gates, vertical gates, electrically
- Electrically sliding gates as an option
- Remote control as an option
- Gate frame made from extruded aluminium profiles with two vertical centre stay bars for the vertical gate and one vertical centre stay bar for the sliding gate
- Standard gating material: perforated aluminium plate
- Optional for sliding gates:
- Around 50 individual variations are possible in different materials and colours
- Glass (laminated safety glass), wood (Nordic spruce), aluminium, steel and many other options available.
- Interchangable panels and segments
Perforated aluminium plate
- Thickness 1,5 mm, RV 5/8 E6/EV1, anodized, layer thickness approx. 20 μm
- Ventilation cross-section of the panelling approx. 30%
Perforated aluminium plate
- Thickness 2 mm, RV 5/8 E6/EV1, anodized, layer thickness approx. 20 μm
- Ventilation cross-section of the panelling approx. 40%
Beaded steel plate
- Thickness 1 mm, hot-dip, layer thickness approx. 20 μm
- Additional powder coating
- Layer thickness approx. 25 μm on the outside and approx. 12 μm on the inside
- Many RAL colours available
Steel wire grating
- Mesh size 12×12 mm
- Thickness 2 mm, galvanized, layer thickness approx. 20 μm
- Ventilation cross-section of the panelling approx. 70%
Wooden panelling, Nordic spruce
- Nordic spruce, grade A
- Vertical tongue and groove boards
Plain aluminium sheet
- Thickness 2 mm, E6/EV1, anodized, layer thickness approx. 20 μm
Laminated safety glass
- LSG consisting of ESG 8/4 mm
All TrendVario +variants can be flexibly combined behind each other up to four rows deep. The “+” stands for the variant that can be driven on.
Therefore, no + variant is required in the last row.