The premium semi-automatic parking system with a pit that can be driven through
The TrendVario 6100+ can handle extremely low room heights and be combined with other TrendVario models.
The TrendVario 6100+ can be driven through, which means it can be easily combined with the TrendVario 6100, 6200+ and 6300, as well as the 6100+ and the 6300+ (which can also be driven through), as an additional row of parking. As no second access lane is required, this sort of combined parking system enables you to have even more parking spaces within the same floor area.
The TrendVario 6100+ is accessed at ground level. The system can accommodate two vehicles one above the other, one of which is lowered into the pit. It requires less room height as a result. The parking spaces are moved vertically and horizontally and transported to the desired position.
For maximum operating safety, the access level is secured from the entire system by gates. This also protects the vehicles from theft and vandalism.
You can also enhance your TrendVario 6100+ with our premium accessoires.Find your individual solution
We are here for you
- For independent parking
- Can be combined with the TrendVario 6100, 6100+, 6300, 6300+ and 6200+
- 4 rows behind each other and 15 grids next to each other – up to 29 parking spaces are possible
- Building height: 220 cm to 265 cm in 5 cm increments
- Pit depth: 190 cm to 240 cm in 5 cm increments
- Vehicle dimensions: height 150 cm to 200 cm, length 500 cm to 530 cm
- Usable platform width: 230 cm to 270 cm
- Platform load: 2,000 kg per parking space, optionally 2,600 kg or max. 3,000 kg
- Horizontal access to all parking levels
- Platform coating: StandardGrip, optional AluLongLife or EasyWalk
- Operation via SmartChip, SmartPortable or SmartApp
* Assignment according to product data sheet
- In residential and commercial buildings in large cities
- For additional parking spaces in office buildings or residential and commercial buildings
- To increase capacity in underground car parks or parking garages, e.g. of hotels
- More parking spaces for car dealerships, car rental companies or vintage car collections
- Ideal in the case of constructions abutting property lines
- Standard gates: sliding gates, electrical
- Remote control as an option
- Gate frame made from extruded aluminium profiles with a vertical centre stay bar
- Standard gating material: perforated aluminium plate
- Optional for sliding gates:
- Around 50 individual variations are possible in different materials and colours
- Glass (laminated safety glass), wood (Nordic spruce), aluminium, steel and many other options available.
- Interchangable panels and segments
Perforated aluminium plate
- Thickness 2 mm, RV 5/8 E6/EV1, anodized, layer thickness approx. 20 μm
- Ventilation cross-section of the panelling approx. 40%
Beaded steel plate
- Thickness 1 mm, hot-dip, layer thickness approx. 20 μm
- Additional powder coating
- Layer thickness approx. 25 μm on the outside and approx. 12 μm on the inside
- Many RAL colours available
Steel wire grating
- Mesh size 12×12 mm
- Thickness 2 mm, galvanized, layer thickness approx. 20 μm
- Ventilation cross-section of the panelling approx. 70%
Wooden panelling, Nordic spruce
- Nordic spruce, grade A
- Vertical tongue and groove boards
Plain aluminium sheet
- Thickness 2 mm, E6/EV1, anodized, layer thickness approx. 20 μm
Laminated safety glass
- LSG consisting of ESG 8/4 mm
Further visualizations of the TrendVario 6100+
All TrendVario +variants can be flexibly combined behind each other up to four rows deep. The “+” stands for the variant that can be driven on.
Therefore, no + variant is required in the last row.